about
navigations are above. :)
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1/08/2008 10:20:00 PM /
top
because i only went to the orientation for one day, i hardly have any new friends!
I guess i only have two new friends.
(i can only rmb two names)
but I dont hang out with them and i only talk to one of them
i damn loner sia.
so yst, while waiting the schgate to open at 1215pm
i sat down alone for half an hour before clement and some zhss boys come and accompany me.
u shld have see my expression when clement and friends came.
later more boys join in.
although is 5/6 boys and 1 girl but i tell you, it's better off than sitting alone.
I dont like jc life.
i'm not in the mood to study
not in the mood to make new friends
not in the mood to do hw
not in the mood to wake up 6am every morning
not in the mood to pia for the next two years
not in the mood to go for ajc INTENSIVE AND COMPLUSARY pe lessons
the only lesson i am looking forward to is economies lecture.
econs is INTERESTING =D