about
navigations are above. :)
Saturday, December 08, 2007 12/08/2007 12:11:00 AM /
top
sorry for the lack of updating.
i'm too lazy to blog.
i've been working almost everyday but my working hours are quite short.
Because of the short working hours, i led an very unhealthy/lazy lifestyle.
I slept for 10hours(1.30am to 11.30am) , and go shopping after work everyday.
I end up spending more than i earn.
I would like to share my work experiences but i signed a appt letter, promising not to reveal much abt working cond and stuff. (they are really smart)
I guess i can say that working at bebe can be really enjoyable or boring at times.
It makes me realised that there are a lot of eligible guys in Singapore.
Bebe only sells female apparels, so the men will carry a lot of shopping bags and sat on the sofa quietly waiting for their gf or wife to try on the clothes and then pay for the clothes when they are done.
and take note, bebe clothes are not cheap, a top cost ard hundred bucks.
These generous men are not only rich but are also good looking.
Buying ex clothes for their partner shows that they care a lot on their partner happiness.
seriously, they make me feel that my ambitions is meaningless(to outshine men)
I want to have that kind of bf too
=D
I totally admire the overall in charge of singapore's bebe a lot a lot.
She is young, stunning and capable.
She knows how to persuade customer to buy the clothes, how to motivate the staff, how to run bebe blah blah blah.
my role model!
I wants to be as successful as her when i grows up.
She looks 25 but since her rank is like so high, i think she shld be ard 30.
ahhh...
I've decided to go first few weeks of junior college after she advised me to go jc.
I wanna study business marketing in university like she did too.
anyway my purpose of blogging today is to vent my anger.
I actually allow myself to lose the opportunity to help out in the fashion show.
This is such a rare rare opportunity, i miss out the chance to see how fashion show operates since i will get to go to the back stage, get really near to the 5o gorgeous singaporean, meet celebrities and also to watch a fashion show live!
yesterday, I was kind of disappointed when i knew that only full timer were invited to attend the fashion show.
today my manager suddenly asked me to go to help out at the fashion show.
and when i am calling my cousin to ask if i can postpone our shopping trip at night today.
they found another person to go and so i cant go!
ahhh... my fashion show
=(
even the CEO of bebe, came down to singapore from american to attend this fashion show.
I seriously need to persuade myself not to think of buying branded bags anymore since I just splurge on puma shoes($173), contact lens($180)...
gosh, branded bags
plan for tml
-go jogging in the morning
-play pool with justin low at amk 1pm, anyone that wanna join can call me
-go gid hse to play mahjong
upcoming event
-Mr hazry's wedding
-cousin's wedding
I dont know whats wrong with my tagboard