about
navigations are above. :)
Saturday, July 21, 2007 7/21/2007 07:18:00 PM /
top
This week is hectic man
and is enough to kill me a few times.
i'm not exaggerating.
I wonder how come i am still alive and typing this post.
BAD BAD WEEK.
One thing about me never change, friends are always very impt to me.
My bestfriend hurt me terribly again. twice in this week somemore.
When you love someone and that person hurt you, the pain you suffer is even more intense.
Cherishing people that always hurt me is probably my most fatal weakness.
The funny thing is that, I keep forgetting what they have done to me.
I will just get upset,emo and hurt at that particular moment,
few days later, everything will be backed to normal.
It is good to be so optimistic isnt't it? but if u look at it in another way
i'm giveing the person more chance to hurt me.
and it is always the same people.
I need only one more point to get A1 for cca, but i have thought through, no point fighting for that one point.
(Although i really think that i deserve that point.)
As long as i know i'm A1 standard=)
I think the way guzheng work is kind of unfair and monday i am going to look for the teachers and have a seriously conversation with them.
Hopefully some changes in the system will be made and the juniors can benefit from it.
happy birthday samantha and ahdi(energy!)
pakmeng and sherry are comin to my house at 8.30pm which is 12minutes later to celebrate samantha birthday!
(erm, samantha is not in singapore. we are celebrating her birthday by calling her)