about
navigations are above. :)
Saturday, July 28, 2007 7/28/2007 06:47:00 PM /
top
so last wednesday, i met my brother and primary school mate to watch harry potter.
oh, i saw the so call "transexual" person, shasha
she quite pretty what
but i didnt go to her counter
i agree that the amk hub service kind of not up to standard.
instead of saying that I want the 4pm tickets, i said "the $4one"
and that person started laughing like nobody business.
i gave her the blank look. cause seriously i dont find it funny.
It was only when the movie started then i realised that it was not global of fire but order of phoenix .
I'm so kuku.
I forgot that i watched global of fire last year or was it two years ago?
I think the movie is nice =D
but I was expecting more tension when you know who appeared.