Thursday, December 28, 2006 12/28/2006 12:39:00 PM /
top
yst i slack and slept for the whole day.
hoping that i'll have energy to study for the whole midnight.
and u know what, i didnt study again.
(and i know u guys will go, not surprising)
my buddy call me at a wrong time.
i told him i give him only 5minutes cause i really need to study.
but we end up having emo talks.
till two, three am if i'm not wrong.
stop guessing, my buddy is rayson soh.
i know a lot of ppl may have very bad impression of him
think of him as a flirt, cheat girls feeling, give false hopes, cause best friends to turn to enemy, blah blah blah...
i dont denied these facts (opps..)
I must clarified that there is nth fishy going btw us
and we're really good buddies.
somehow its stronger than friendship, stronger than love..
But too bad, there is no chemistry btw us.
We dont feel the love. so stop thinking that we are steading or whatever
We talk almost everyday for one year plus,
so i know everything btw him and every girl.
uh huh, dont be shocked or embarrassed
Dont worry, i'll keep my mouth tight.
My purpose today is to try to save him some face.
But its okay, if u still have ultra bad impression of him.
i'm just doing my part.
I dont type this out of the blue,
someone have did smth, u know who u are.
blah blah blah
As you know he already graduate from zhss,
He told me he dont want to have anything to do with zhss anymore
so when he comes back to get results, pls try not to pin point at him.
1-Like i said before, a lot of ppl think that he is a
flirtbut u can't denied the fact that, girls approach him first.
2-Cheat girls feeling and give false hopes.I dislike him for that too, if i'm not wrong his mum already lecture him.
He is now repentance but I can't stop you from hating him.
3-cause friends to turn enemiesThis is gonna be the last time i talked abt this.
I shall sum everything up
actually, rayson is at fault, i'm to be blame,and deanna is at fault too.ppl, dont ever try to patch deanna and me up.
I hate her.
i'll wail like a baby right on the spot, so dont.
The day after when joycelyn confronted me,
rayson call me and told me to
apologise to deanna
i was freaking piss, at that time i felt that
deanna shld be the one at fault but now he is asking me to apologise.
Like i mention before, deanna said she will commit suicide if she lose to me.
I'm like nth
she probably felt that she is prettier, more talented than me, I can't be compare to her in terms of studies and sports.
I knew that i'm partly to be blamed for her actions and stuffs so I kind of tried to forget abt it.
and now I can't believe that I actually have the intention to forgive her.
I tried to talk to her nicely on msn at then,
and she said
"what u bushuang abt, sho zai ask ur bf come"see ppl, i tried already.
because of these two sentences, i hate her.
what more, ppl still keep asking me to forgive her and be understanding.
especially RAYSON SOH LI SHENG.
and i hate her even more
yst he said, he want me to approach dea and shake hand with her.
He want to solve the prob but he can't contact dea so i shld make the first move.
Rayson has the intention of solving the problem.(i'm trying to be sacarstic)
though i told him so many times that dont ever ask me to apologise to dea.
he can't get this right into his brain and i've already lost count on how many times i hang up his call because of this.
and Rayson's mum wants me to patch up with dea too.
But after that ray claimed that i didn tell him tt she said "so zai ask u bf come lah"
or else he will nv ask me to patch up with her.
i cried hell lot when we were chatting yst.
so ironic, i didn even cry much when i broke up with my bf.
conclusion: dont patch me and dea uptoo bad i feel that i've sufficient reasons to hate her.w/o rayson i'll still dislike her.Its not entirely ray's faulti've got my pride too, so let me say this for the one last time, dont patch me and dea up.