about
navigations are above. :)
Friday, December 29, 2006 12/29/2006 10:46:00 PM /
top
--------------------------------
(dont waste ur time reading if u're not from 4e4! pls scroll down)
I ask Mr Poh abt 4e4 form teachers already.
He said cannot tell too many ppl.
I guess not much ppl visit my blog so shld be alright to annouce here
4e4 form teachers-
Miss Yvoone Leowi shall post her photo if i manage to find it in the sch website
She teach math.
*pray hard tt she dont teach both a math and e math*
i dont wanna see the same teacher for so long.
and Mr Keith Wongnew teacher from RJC.He should be teaching us lit.
Dont be too shocked!
xinyi still cant accept the fact that our lit teacher will not be miss ow.
But come to think of it.
He used to teach JC lit in a smarty sch- raffles jc!
so he shld be quite good.
lets just hope tt he is not too boring.
-------------------------------------
after doing project at amanda's house.
I went expo alone and i alight at the wrong stop.
I was in the middle of nowhere but in the end still manage to find my way w/o any help.
Was suppose to meet my damn buddy.
I waited so long for him, in the end he decide not to turn up.
-_-lll
before that i was already super pissed with him for smth that he think its not his fault.
bloody hell.
Glad that he didnt come anyway,
or else i'll have to waste my breathe to lecture him.
Fortunately, my nicey friend decided to accompany me
=D he suppose to be working.
I told him i feel very insecure and scared, dont wanna wander ard alone.
so when His boss call, he said that he is in the toilet.
we went bk fair and have dinner together.
half an hour later, his boss call again and he said he is still in the toilet doing business.
then his boss started scolding a string of vulgar.
#$%^&*()*&^
the whole situation is just very comical.
So after that i went down to orchard(again!) alone to visit a not very adorable person.
wanted to go shopping but can't find anyone to accompany me.
I'm afraid that if this goes on, I'll become a loner so decided not to shop anyway.
shopping alone is very very very boring!
went home after buying a tie and kfc ultimate meal!
haha.
expo is having a camera sales ^_^anyone wanna go expo with me ?