about
navigations are above. :)
Thursday, May 25, 2006 5/25/2006 10:43:00 PM /
top
i'm tired
i want to sleep.
i shall slp after this post.
10 years ago I was: 4 and a half years old. stuck at home, playing toys
5 years ago I was: 10 and a half years old. primary4. wore my red cross uniform with a cute pikachu soft toy bag to the hospital, visiting my cousin who just gave birth.
1 year ago I was: depress
5 snacks I enjoy: dark chocolate. chocolate chip cookies. ZOO LAND biscuits(yes, thats baby biscuit), chips and biscuits?
5 songs I know all the words to: erm. none, not even majulah singapura.
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: spend like theres no tml,donate to charity,give part of it to family, save small portion, buy stuff for my besties.
5 places I would run away to: north, south, east, west, center, of singapore
5 things I would never wear: stinky clothes. strong scented perfume, swimming trunks........
5 favorite tv shows: erm.. superband (cause theres milk and lucify!) jie da huan xi(the never ending show on sat, sun 1630), bridal 18, okay fine i dont rmb
5 bad habits: bitching, ranting, talking, screaming, crapping
5 biggest joys: energy, sleeping, cute guys, money, friends, talking on the phone.
5 favorite toys: i shall change the toys to things.
5favourite things: hellokitty pencilbox, puma bag, handphone, clothes, eyeliner
5 fictional characters I would date: dao ming shi(F4yan cheng xu acted in liu xing hua yuan) i once dreamt that his my boyfriend =) anyway, i'm not interested in fictional characters
5 people I shall tag to do this: me, me, me, me, me
i'm gonna kill amanda.
finally done.
yea!
SLEEP.